We Gladly Deliver A High Quality, Premium Heating Oil At An Affordable Cost Across Suffolk County.
The best time to reorder your heating oil is when your tank gauge reads 1/8. Click on the fuel oil prices tab to see our pricing discounts.
Thank you very much.
Order on line and save $. From now until 8/31/2017 in your shopping cart before you check out where it says use coupon code enter coupon code hometown17 for a nice discount. Offer expires August 31 2017.
Wireless Tank Gauge
The new Rollie Systems Wi-Fi Wireless Ultrasonic Remote Tank Gauge System accurately and reliably measures the
fuel level in your oil tank and communicates to the wireless receiver located in any convenient
place in your home or business.
Plus, you can access your fuel level from any web enabled device - and receive text or email messages triggered by high or low alert levels!
Accurate to within 1/4" these gauges are available in models for single tank or multiple tank configurations. Monitor up to 8 tanks, up to 12 ft deep - wirelessly, up to 500 feet away!
- Simple and free web access
- Accuracy within 1/4"
- Tank depths up to 12'
- Available in 2"NPT or 1 1/2"NPT tank opening sizes
- AC powered display and tank sensor
- Displays level in inches, gallons and percent
- Adjustable high and low level alert via local display, email or text
- Six(6) standard tank types and two(2) custom tanks to choose from
- History screen displays usage on a daily basis. The display unit records up to 30 days of history
- Simple installation and operation
- WTG1-LP monitors tanks up to 100 ft. away
- WTG1-HP monitors tanks up to 500 ft. away
- WTG8 monitors up to 8 tanks
- Made in USA
The future of tank monitoring!
Rollie Wi-Fi Wireless Ultrasonic Remote Tank Gauge SystemNo complicated setup or calibration.
Includes Wi-Fi for remote monitoring
Receive text or email messages triggered by high or low alert levels
Installation Couldn't Be Easier!
1. Install tank sensor in your tank and connect to AC
2. Install display anywhere in your home or office and connect to AC
3. Login to your web application